Today is a very good day. The sun was shining in the morning and it didn’t feel at all like Christmas, but not in a bad way. We opened our presents, because, of course we were REALLY good this year, and I felt like a little girl again. I mean, I always feel like that, but today it was ok lol. It was a nice feeling to share moments like this with genuine people that do care about you.
I’m drinking my espresso now while listening to Jaques Brel, after a tres french traditional meal. The sun was shining in the morning and it didn’t feel at all like Christmas, but not in a bad way.
So we’ve eaten a fricking tasty chapon farci among other mouthwatering stuff and we ended in apotheosis with the famous bûche which is to die for.
I have a lot of wishes this year, but my biggest desire is health for me and my loved ones. You don’t appreciate it until you loose it. And if you will allow me I have some advice that you could take for the new year:
- Treat others like you would like to be treated. Unless you have Stockholm syndrome. Then pls stop. No one likes to deal with negative, vile, unkind blabla people, Even though we are sometimes like that.
- Stop caring about others think, IF you’re trying to be the best person you can(so if you’re like a horrible human being, I guess you should care). People will just hate you or judge on you even if you feed the poor. There will always be someone who doesn’t like you or what you think and do. I mean, Jesus was pretty good and he ended up hanged on a cross. Vladimir Nabokov thought that Dostoievski was a mediocre writer. Dostoievski. Mediocre. You see what I mean?
- Know your worth and don’t let anyone treat you any less. They don’t know what are your values and morals. They don’t know your struggles and your sufferings. Do not compromise your inner quality based on how others are treating you so that you will appeal to them. Just tell them.
- Do not wait for people if they do not make it clear you mean something to them. It’s just pathetic and time consuming. If they want you to be part of their lives, they make sure you’ll feel wanted and they will minimize the wait. Games are nice, until they’re not anymore because someone gets hurt.
- Apreciate firstly virtue and alpha traits in a man. I’m just sick of beta males with high expectations that jerk off watching others fornicate because they can’t have a healthy relationship . That’s just depressing. Porn it’s like looking at a star, but less romantic and exciting . That act ended who knows how long ago and you sit there alone, horny, half naked , with a pack of tissues near, watching strangers who most likely don’t know each other getting it on. That’s profoundly unnatural and sad. Third wave feminism ruined everything.
- Appreciate your parents more and tell them daily you love them. I know for some is pretty hard to say ” I love you”, for me was too. And at the beginning was pretty funny, I used to day that really fast and hang up because I was embarrassed. And slowly I eased up on it and now it’s just imprinted in my vernacular when I say goodbye.
- PLEASE, girls, stop trying to get him by posting waay to often:
– pictures of yourself half naked
– tearful or risqué quotes
– photos of other couples
– snapchat videos of yourself with those animal filters
I mean, I’ve been there and it’s plain sad and cringe worthy. Tust me. He’ll just laugh, or think you just try too hard. Which is true.
7. Find your peace and happiness in non-material stuff. For me praying it’s a good medicine and keeps me grounded, able to enjoy the smallest things, I know for some sounds really esoteric, boring and idiotic, but oh well. You could try it and mean it. It’s a humbling experience in this egocentric world and we could use some of that.
We are all so blessed, we just need to look for the blessings in our lives.
I wish you all the best.